To retrieve the email you may have accidentally added to the Out'n About folder, perform the following steps.
- Disable Out'n About
- Right click on the Out'n About! Folder in outlook and select properties
- Go to the Home Page tab and uncheck show homepage by default for this folder
- Click OK and close the properties window
- Click on the Out'n About! Folder. You will see the message and can now drag it to the inbox
- Open the out n about folder properties and retick the homepage box
- Re-enable Out'n About