Out'n About! for Outlook
The original in/out status board. Out'n About! for Windows was created to take full advantage of today's interconnected office structure and track the status of employees for you automatically based on computer usage.Out'n About! is the ideal solution for receptionists or managers to track the whereabouts of employees in their organization.
- I dragged an email into the Out'n About folder
- Control default visible columns via registry edits.
- Install Out'n About! for Outlook Server on D: drive.
- How to migrate Out'n About servers
- Using .bat script when Server Address is stored under user's email profile.
- Use group policy edits to change for a server IP change
- Changing LoadBehavior has no effect
- KB3114409 and crashing
- Out'n About! menu disappears when using Oracle calendar connector.
- Outlook starts up slow and changing status is slow.
- Outlook crashes when running Out'n About! for Outlook.
- User's cannot connect to the Out'n About! for Outlook Server